Open application.

Go down

Open application.

Post  Rhyth on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:14 am

Character Details

n/a

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Depends on the day, obviously more if there are raids or in the weekends.

Availability Info:
Sunday: y
Monday: y
Tuesday: n
Wednesday: y
Thursday: n
Friday: y
Saturday: y

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since release, I have had a couple of breaks here and there and my account has now been Frozen for about 6 months.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Cleared everything up to 4 horseman in Naxxramas.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
Cleared everything.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
After being a hardcore raider in both original WoW and TBC I just couldn't get into raiding in WOTLK. I have done and completed most instances (apart from icc and rs) but never raided seriously. (I would be online and only fill in if a guild member got disconnected etc. considering I wasn't online that often and people don't dc that fast, I didn't raid a whole lot)

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
I can't.

Your favorite boss encounter?
The Lurker Below in SSC. Eventhough it is an easy boss, it was still fun on farm runs and good for many laughs on vent when someone got blasted.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I suppose mmo-champion.com

Any level 80 alts?
My level 80 characters I have currently access to include:
A priest, warrior, rogue and a mage.

Class Details

n/a

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
I started playing WoW on Vashj-PVP at release, and have been in a couple of guilds since then. Most notable Disturbed in vanilla and Minions in TBC. I was in Serrated in WOTLK but as I said earlier never really raided here. I have always been very loyal to the guild I'm in and never left a guild over a dispute about whatever. The only reason for me to part ways with a guild is when it disbands or moves to a different server. I'm someone that sticks it out until the end and will always try to make the best of it.

What can you offer Paradigma?
I can offer a mature and serious attitude when it comes to raiding and helping out other guildmembers.

What do you expect from us?
I expect a group of people who are skilled raiders and want to have fun while raiding.

Do you know anyone from Paradigma?

I do not.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No.

Real life details

Name: Stephen

Your english skills, spoken and written?
Good enough I suppose.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes.

Describe your personality?
Helpful and loyal would apply best I think, I can be pretty competitive at times.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
I'm making this application hoping to join a nice guild for Cataclysm. At the moment I do not have an active account but I plan to activate it in the next couple of weeks (about 14 days before the release of the new expansion) I realize this makes it hard for you to gather additional information about me. Besides that, I'm not really fussed about what class I play and thus didn't fill out the class related questions in this form. Transfering any of the before mentioned level 80 characters is no problem (the mage is already on Saurfang), and I wouldn't mind rerolling either to a class and spec you may require. After playing this game for so many years (is it 6 now?) I feel I can cope with playing any class and spec on a competitive level. I hope you view my lack of WOTLK raiding experience (no icc or rs) as compensated by my raiding experiences in earlier versions of the game.

Have you read the guild rules?

I have.

Rhyth

Back to top Go down

Re: Open application.

Post  Angelique on Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:49 am

Can you provide us links to your former raiding characters in Vanilla & TBC?
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyth on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:07 pm

The armory profile of my vanilla character is unavailable probably because it has been inactive for over 3 years, and is on a separate account then the other characters, this was my first account but later I switched to my horde account (a lot of people had 2 accounts back then to play both sides on a realm, but I understand you can have a horde and alliance char on the same pvp realm now in 1 account?)

TBC profile: For some reason it doesn't have all the tbc dungeon achievements? Might be a bug on my side because it doesn't show normal dungeon achievements either?

Wotlk profile:

Rhyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyth on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Can't link urls as a guest I think.

TBC:

Wotlk:

Rhyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhyth on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 pm

http : // eu . wowarmory . com/character-sheet. xml?r=Vashj&cn= Stepp (TBC)

http : // eu . wowarmory . com/character-sheet. xml?r=Vashj&cn= Rhyth (WotLK)

Hope it works now. Embarassed

Rhyth

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanulia on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Please repost armory as a hole link
It is not working as it is now
Tanulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezza on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Very bad application tbh i would say that prolly took you 1-2 mins to write it....before make these replys. I supose that you know a good application means a lot since you play this game 6 years. We will let you know soon about your application mate
Jezza
Council Member
Council Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sudo on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:10 am

Tanulia wrote:Please repost armory as a hole link
It is not working as it is now
As a Guest you can NOT post links in this forum (which he clearly stated), this is to protect it for goldseller spam. Besides that, if you filter out the blanks in his link (no url will work with blanks in them), they do work.

On a other note, I (and I believe Angelique also) would prefer if only council members comment on the application to keep them clean.

Sudo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:58 pm

No thanks.
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content