Post  Easy on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Character Details

Name: Easy
Class: Deathknight
Spec: Frost/Unholy
Realm: Saurfang

Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Easy

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Around 5 Hours a Day with no raid. More when I'm raiding.

Availability Info:
Sunday: Yes.
Monday: Yes.
Tuesday: Yes.
Wednesday: Yes.
Thursday: Yes.
Friday: Generally no, exceptions may be made.
Saturday: Generally no, exceptions may be made.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I've been playing seriously since the beginning of WotLK, I played briefly in TBC but due to not having enough time and patience I never really took it further.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?

Not anything. Done some of the old raids but nothing more. I'm a newschool player it seems. Razz

What's your raiding experience TBC?

Same as pre-tbc really. Only leveled to 30 or so.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?

I've killed everything in the game bar some hardmode bosses.
Naxx I've cleared on a few characters.
OS is cleared.
EoE I cleared at some point.
Ulduar I have every 25 man hardmode done. Ally first Starcaller also.
Totc 4/5 in HC, missing Anub. (Took a break from the game while these attempts were being done.) Done all in normal.
ICC done all in normal 10 man. Not as many in 25, around 7/12 on my DK. Do.ne 10/12 on HC 10man. (Note my ICC progress is less than decent because I stopped playing seriously around this time last year. I'm looking to start seriously again for Cataclysm

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?

No, Sorry.

Your favorite boss encounter?

Yogg Saron was probably the most challenging, but I do also like Professor Putricides encounter (I don't know why lol).

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?

Elitist Jerks.

Any level 80 alts?

Fresh - Holy Paladin (Can play this if it's preferred, however it is Horde atm, and I'd have to gather some funds to pay for the Change to Alliance.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Fresh

Alors - Rogue.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?

I thoroughly enjoyed leveling as a DK, so I thought it would be fun to raid with it. Soon after I hit 80 I saw myself competing and even beating players with much better gear on the meters. I realised that DK was just what I was good at.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?

I've always been a solid raider, hardly ever making mistakes and when I do, I don't make them again. Also I've played as DPS/Healer, unfortunately not Tank.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?

First off I was in a Guild called Rise of the Jaded, they disbanded not long after I'd been invited.
Phylumists was my second, they also disbanded a week or 2 later.
After this I decided to level another DK and Joined Denique! Most of my progression was with them and I left due to increasing pressure of exams and how the players in the guild were getting impatient and angry nearly every raid.
When I came back to the game seriously A few weeks ago, I joined Xeon on my Paladin. I didn't do much with them, and I went on holiday, and when I came back I found that they had got up and left for another server with only a sentence to explain why.

What can you offer Paradigma?

I'm a good skilled player with the right mindset for raiding. I want to be a part of boss kills and server first achievements. I try to better myself all the time. I'm also very competitive, which can be an offput but I think it encourages everyone to do better.

What do you expect from us?

A guild that I can be a part of and do well in. There's not much I expect atm, as it's end of the expansion. As for Cata i'd expect Paradigma to do very well. Smile

Do you know anyone from Paradigma?

Sadly, no.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?

Nope.

Real life details

Name: Dan

Your english skills, spoken and written?

Are great, I did well in school afaik. :p

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?

Of course.

Describe your personality?

A relaxed easy going person, with a competive streak when it comes to raiding and WoW.

Any additional information you want to share with us?

This app has been under my DK, however if you really don't have a space for another DK, I can join on my HPaladin. I've given the link to his armory so it's up to you guys.
If you have any questions or need more info on specific things don't hesitate to ask.

Have you read the guild rules?

Yep.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to read my app.

Dan xoxo

Easy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Easy DPS DK

Post  Angelique on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 pm

Hello Easy

Thanks for your application.

Contact me ingame for further discussion please.

Angelique
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down