Availability Info:
Sunday: Available
Monday:Available
Tuesday:Available
Wednesday:Available
Thursday:Available
Friday:Sometimes
Saturday:Sometimes

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since WOTLK was released.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
Ive done some at 80, but ive never played pre-TBC.
At 80 ive cleared these raids: Molten Core and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.

What's your raiding experience TBC?
As i said before ive never played TBC or pre-TBC ive cleared some pre-TBC but none at 70.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Naxxramas 10man : 15/15
Naxxramas 25man : 13/15 missing The Four Horsemen and Gothik the Harvester
Eye Of Eternity 10man : 1/1
Eye Of Eternity 25man : 0/1
Obsidian Sanctum 10man : 4/4
Obsidian Sanctum 25man : 4/4
Vault of Archavon 10man : 4/4
Vault of Archavon 25man : 2/4
Onyxia 10man : 1/1
Onyxia 25man : 1/1
Trial of the Crusade 10man : 5/5
Trial of the Grand Crusade 10man: 5/5 + Mad Skill
Trial of the Crusade 25man : 5/5
Trial of the Grand Crusade 25man: 3/5
Ulduar 10man : 12/14
Ulduar 25man : 5/14
Icecrown Citadel 10man : 12/12
Icecorwn Citadel 10man Heroic : 10/12
Icecrown Citadel 25man : 11/12
Icecrown Citadel 25man Heroic : 1/12

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
No, Sorry

Your favorite boss encounter?
Yogg-Saron
Reason: For a start Ulduar was probabaly the best thing that happened to WOTLK because the mechanics of the raid were just more chalenging that anything i had ever done, also it is still harder than Icecrown Citadel boss encounters. I chose Yagg-Saron because he was the most chalenging bosses i have ever been up against, i didt down him but we got close. The reason i chose him was because all the mechanics to him are tactics within a tactic it really bring out the good players and shows who the bad ones are. There is always something to do your never standing still doing nothing you have to bring your A game and be aware of the enviroment around you, so in my opinion it has to be Yogg-Saron.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
www.Manaflask.com

Any level 80 alts?
Yes, Riverwínd a feral druid tank.

Class Details
Enhancement Shaman

Why did you pick your class?
I like the fact that enhancement is different to every other melee, becuase we combine all aspects of the shaman spells into one and use a wide variety of spells. It also is very enjoyable to play enhancement recently in 4.0 we got our cooldowns raised on the timer which took our dps down 2-3 k but its still as fun to play as it was before, and the dps i pull of is still good.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
I would be there on time on raid nights and be prepared to raid, try my best to pull of my max dps and also be idle and be online if i might be needed later. I respect all memebers in the guild and treat everyone equally.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?
The Mystics, Liked: The enviroment and people, Disliked: The progression, Left: Hacked, Banned acount Blizzard didt tell me why but they said it was for breaking the rules. So they kicked me for inactivity.
Xeon, Liked: The players and progression, Disliked: Some of the officers talked town to members, Left: They changed server and i didt want to move.
Might of Kalimador, I was only in Might of Kalimador whilest i was looking for a guild because i knew some of the members and they were good players.
Denique, Liked: The members and the way they raid, Disliked: The amount of raiding happening they are quite inactive at the moment so not much raiding going on or none at all, Currently in this guild.

What can you offer Paradigma?
I will give my full commitment to the guild, be on time and orginised with flasks right gems and enchants. Will give 100% effort in raids and will stay longer than needed if the guild want me to. Overall i will fully commit myself to the guild.

What do you expect from us?
I expect an orginised guild with decent players who know what they are doing.

Do you know anyone from Paradigma?
No, not at the moment.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
Nope this would be the only one i am applying for.

Real life details

Name: Filipe ( philip ) Gomes

Your english skills, spoken and written?
I can speak and write full english.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
Yes at all times

Describe your personality?
I am someone that can adapt to new things, i like to have a laugh and im a funny guy, when i need to be serious i will be serious. Im mature and im not rude, i respect people and their way of playing the game.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
Well i hope i get considered and invited, if not best of luck to you all and hope the guild is very succsessful in the future.

Have you read the guild rules?.
Yes i have.

Last edited by latzu on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake)

latzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latzu, Enhancement Shaman.

Post  Angelique on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello Latzu

This reply worried me:

Denique, Liked: The members and the way they raid, Disliked: The amount of raiding happening they are quite inactive at the moment so not much raiding going on or none at all, Currently in this guild.

We are currently also having a relaxed raiding schedule, not much going on untill the new expansion except some random achievement/rep/drake runs.
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  latzu on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes but even they dont bother to do that, and i want a guild that seems that they are willing to progress and have a future which denique dont have atm.

latzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeeve on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 pm

latzu wrote:Yes but even they dont bother to do that, and i want a guild that seems that they are willing to progress and have a future which denique dont have atm.

Ofcourse they don't have progress, Denique is most likely being hit by the pre expansion blues like every other guild.
Your reasoning makes it sound to me, like you're liable to leave the guild the moment we hit some sort of block in the progression.

This might not be the case, but you might want to elaborate a bit for all us cynical douche nozzles out here.
Skeeve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  latzu on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:15 am

Ok but Denqiue have been inactive for 6 or 7 months and all of the players left. Im just in here waiting to find a cata guild.

latzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeeve on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:42 am

Fair enough, I'll agree that Denique has been inactive for a while.

I'd like to know more about the guilds you left because you didn't like their progression though.
I'm not trying to be hostile towards you, the reason I'd like to know your motivations for leaving your previous guilds more in depth is just to sate my own curiosity.
Skeeve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  latzu on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:50 am

Thats fair enough mate, i dont mind answering any questions you want to ask me.

latzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanulia on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 am

His question still seems unanswered tho.
Tanulia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  latzu on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 am

The Mystics: The reason i left this guild is because one night in May i logged off and the next morning my account had been permantly banned for getting hacked, because of the sudden IP address change. I had been trying to get in contact with the billing support on the phone for nearly a week and a half, at the time i was on trial in the guild and because i hadent been showing up they kicked me, when i eventualy got back online they had told me they needed me and i was offline at the time. I told them my reason but they had replaced me and they said there was no longer a spot for me. So i moved on.

Xeon: Xeon were on the horde side of this server and they were recruiting i was unguilded at the time so i decided to take a look, I was there for a month or so then the GM of the guild quit the guild for IRl reasons. A new GM took over an wanted to server change. Now for a start i didt agree with the changes the new GM had in mind and i didt want to leave the server because me and my friend (mapleleaf who is also thinking of applying) were on this server and he didt want to leave either. So i stayed and they left.

Might of Kalimador: I was in this guild because i knew some of the players, i wasent here for too long because i wasent raiding in the guild i was just there while looking for another guild so i found Denique, who were looking for members for a 10 man group so thats when i came back to alliance.

Denique: Ive been in denique since July and have attended all the raids exept one due to a real life problem. ( i told the guild before hand). For the past few weeks they havent been raiding at all, and i dont really want to raid full time atm but it would have been nice if we did some achievement runs, or anything at all. Im still currently in Denique but im looking for a Cataclysm guild who wants to progress.

latzu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeeve on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm

Much better if you ask me, your reasoning is better explained.

Thank you for elaborating.
Skeeve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Sorry Latzu, but I am rejecting this application.

Reason is very simple, you show 0% loyalty to your current guild, who are merely taking a break and seem to be eager to start raiding again at Cataclysm.

Goodluck finding a new guild,

Angelique
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum