Post  Skeeve on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Character Details

Name: Skeeve
Class: Warrior
Spec: Arms/Fury
Realm: Saurfang EU

Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Skeeve
The armory doesn't show reforged items nor mastery stats, so the armory is a bit outdated

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime?
My daily playtime ranges from anywhere between 10 hours to half an hour, it depends on how much there is to do in the game, I'll just log off if there aren't anyone online in the guild or my friends list.

Availability Info:
I'm lucky enough that I can change my weekly schedule around enough to be available whenever I'm needed.
However, you shouldn't read into this that I'm willing to raid seven days a week, only that I'm ready to raid three days a week, no matter which days they are.
Sunday: Available
Monday: Available
Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available
Friday: Available
Saturday: Available

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I've been playing WoW for quite some time, I started playing in the american beta back in the day when ressing at a spiritresser gave all your items 0% durability, "old school yo!"

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC?
preTBC:
Molten Core 40: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
Naxxramas 40: 6/12

What's your raiding experience TBC?

Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's Lair: Cleared
Magtheridons Lair: Cleared
Serpentshrine Cavern: Cleared
Tempest Keep: Cleared
Black Temple: Cleared
Mount Hyjal: Cleared
Sunwell Plateau: Never got the chance to raid SWP in TBC because my guild stopped raiding just before it was released.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?
Naxx 10 & 25: Cleared with several hardmodes back when they were the current content.
Malygos 10 & 25: Cleared with hardmodes, again back when they were hard.
Obsidian Sanctum 10 & 25: Cleared with hardmodes aswell.
Ulduar 10 & 25: Cleared with several hardmodes in the 10 man version.
Trial of the Crusader 10 & 25: Cleared, again with several hardmodes in the 10 man version.
ICC 10 & 25: Cleared with 7/12 heroic mode in 25 and several more in the 10 man.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report?
I'm afraid I can't provide you with any sort of reports, seeing as my current guild has stopped raiding 25's and I seem to be passed over for the 10 man runs we do make.

Your favorite boss encounter?
I loved the Chromaggus fight in BWL, it forced people to pay attention to their debuffs and was a major retard buster in its time.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums?
I'd have to say MMO-Champion is my favourite wow related website, it's a good place to find information about your class, or just information in general.

Any level 80 alts?
I have a lvl 80 rogue aswell, which is infact the character I've raided ICC with the most, and the best geared of my characters, so I'm competent as a DPS warrior and a rogue, I've been a class officer for both classes in a couple of previous guilds, so I'm always happy to help out with specs, advice and the like.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class?
Originally I was raiding as a rogue, but halfway through TBC I decided it was time for a change.
I wanted to play the warrior class because it seemed cool to play as "The unstoppable juggernaught" (Joke's on me I guess :F)

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding?
As an Arms warrior, I'll keep up sunders unless there's a warrior tank, demo shout and Thunderclap, if there are no other debuffers around, and generally just bring a world of hurt down upon any bosses in my path.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave?

I started out on the PvP realm Ravencrest back in the day, I raided with Aetas Exordium, in which I cleared most of the content and got about half way through naxx40.
After that I transferred to Vashj and raided with a guild called Via Dolorosa, clearing everything up to Illidari council before the guild collapsed because our paladin MT joined Method. After transferring again, I joined a more casual guild in which I cleared the rest of Black Temple and generally just hung around and had fun.
I stuck with that guild until ulduar hit and the general attitude of the guild changed, seeing people tanking eye beams on Kologarn and simply not caring, I decided it was time for a change. I moved to Saurfang with a couple of my friends, and we joined Luminosity (which later became Xeon), but we had a difference of opinions and decided to break off before things became too heated.
After that I joined Vanguard on the horde side and raided with them until they disbanded, after which I went to Might of Kalimdor, where I am now.
The reason I'm applying here is because I feel left out of the raids, I don't mind sitting out for a couple of raids but I really dont feel like sitting around for months on end with nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs, the guild has been hit by the pre expansion blues, like so many other guilds, and the general attitude of the people left seem to be getting worse by the day.

What can you offer Paradigma?
As a raider I can offer knowledge of my class, stable attendance, a great sense of humor and last but not least I can offer the drive to keep trying as long as it takes to down that pesky boss we've been wiping on for the last four hours.

What do you expect from us?
As a guild I would expect a good raid environment, free of drama queens, trolls and internet warriors, stable raid hours and good leadership directed by a fair set of rules, both loot and behaviour wise.

Do you know anyone from Paradigma?
I can't say I know anyone from your guild, seeing as I'm on the other faction, "knowing anyone" would entail my mace and someone elses face Razz

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply?
No, this is the only guild I'm applying for at this time, and is the first application I've written in a long time.

Real life details

Name: Per
Location: Southern Denmark, a small town called Haderslev to be precise.
Occupation: I'm currently studying English IT-Marketting, so I've got plenty of spare time, which usually ends up as time spent in Azeroth.

Your english skills, spoken and written?
I would say my english skills are enough to get by.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids?
I am able to use my microphone, although I am reluectant to do so unless it's really needed, otherwise the vent could easily end up being cluttered by random people saying random things.

Describe your personality?
As a person, I'm pretty forward, I can sometimes come across as a dick, but it's more a matter of me being honest, I feel like I'm doing people a favour by actually saying what I feel and think.
That being said though, I do know when to shut the hell up and mind my own business.

Any additional information you want to share with us?
"I rock dude!"
.. I don't know, I feel like I've given you all the information you need to make an assesment of me as a raider, and as a person.

Have you read the guild rules?
I have read your guild rules, they are infact one of the main reason I chose to apply here, so I agree with them whole heartedly.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll answer them as soon as I can.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Skeeve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DPS warrior application

Post  Angelique on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks for your application Skeeve.

Contact me ingame for further discussion please.

Angelique
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down