Reroller Application to Paradigma

Go down

Reroller Application to Paradigma

Post  Neran1 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 am

Character Details

Name: Last played character was Neran, as the title of the topic already mentions though, I intend to reroll for the upcoming expansion as I feel warriors won't be as good to play as I had hoped for them to be.
Class: Intend to roll a druid.
Spec: Feral tank.
Realm: Saurfang.

Armory Profile: Please note: I haven't actively played since around August, and no longer care about optimising my warrior's gear and/or stats. Depending on the outcome of this application, my only goal pre-cataclysm is to reach level 80 on the druid.

Playtime and Raiding

Daily Playtime? Variates, usually from 1 to 4 hours, depends wether there's a raid going on and such.

Availability Info:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

Please note: as Cataclysm is still some time away, I've left this part out as of course, it's subject to change. However, I should be able to commit to the majority of the raids on the raiding days mentioned on the Saurfang realm forum post.

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? All in total, around 3, nearly 4 years or so.

What's your raiding experience pre-TBC? Didn't play before the Burning Crusade expansion was already out I'm afraid.

What's your raiding experience TBC? Didn't raid at this time I'm afraid.

What's your raiding experience WOTLK?

Naxxramas cleared on 10 and 25 man difficulty, achievements such as the Undying obtained, and the entire place cleared when it was still some sort of an achievement.

Ulduar cleared up to Yogg-Saron. I've never actually executed Yogg-Saron succesfully, do however know how the fight works thanks to failed attemps. Every single hard mode, including Algalon, obtained, except for Yogg-Saron as mentioned above. That's for 10 man difficulty, not quite sure about 25 man difficulty to be quite honest. Always been more into 10 man raiding.

Trial of the Crusader: Cleared on 10 and 25 man difficulty.

Trial of the Grand Crusader: Cleared with a Tribute to Mad Skill on 10 player difficulty, not quite sure about 25 player difficulty. I think it was 4/5, but I'm not quite sure about this. If you wonder why I do not simply look it up in my achievements; well, the raiding experience I'm describing here is gained on multiple characters - Neran was my last level 80 out of three. As for what happened to my first two, please feel free to contact me about that in-game as I'd rather not put that here out in the open.

Icecrown Citadel: Cleared on both 10 and 25 player normal difficulty. As for Heroic, missing Sindragosa and the Lich King for a full clear on 10 player heroic difficulty and got to 8/12 on 25 player heroic difficulty.

Can you provide us a recent WWS report? I'm afraid not, as mentioned above I have not actively played since around August.

Your favorite boss encounter? I'd have to say Algalon. The strategy is fairly simple and yet the fight was immensly challenging for a long period of time, which I think is pretty awsome.

Your favorite WoW related website and/or forums? Realm forums really, not much of a theorycrafter so not into elistjerks and such websites. I look up what I need to know, of course, but in general I prefer experimenting myself rather than mindlessly copying what I've read 'in some guide'.

Any level 80 alts? Used to have an 80 paladin and an 80 hunter. However, I no longer have acces to these.

Class Details

Why did you pick your class? I intend to roll a Druid because the class simply appeals to me. I like the lore around it, and specially like the shapeshifting aspect of the class. Pretty unique in an MMO.

What do you consider to be your role in high end PvE raiding? Aside from my duties as a tank or whatever role I would have in the raid, I'd say giving it my all, doing that what the raid leader(s) tell me to do, show up prepared, and the likes.

Guilds

What guilds have you been in since you began, what did you like/dislike about them, and why did you leave? I've been in several Guilds throughout my World of Warcraft- Carreer, however I have to admit the only one that actually mattered to me was Incipit. This Guild was created by me on Eonar EU [H], later on transfered to Saurfang EU [H]. Why I left? I lost interest in the game. Icecrown Citadel was doing my head in, and beside that I had some real life issues which I'd rather not discuss.

What can you offer Paradigma? A fast learner, experienced in the game, somebody who shows up when he signs up, and well I consider myself to be a fairly nice guy.

What do you expect from us? Enjoyable raids, and hoping for nice people to play with, something that is more valuable than anything else to me when it comes to World of Warcraft.

Do you know anyone from Paradigma? Not really, I have played on Eonar Horde though, so I do know a bit about your history and some of your members by name and such.

Applying for other guilds while filling in this apply? No.

Real life details

Name: Luuk.
Age: 16. I know the Guild's Rules say you're looking for 18+ players, however I decided to give it a go anyway. I'm assuming you're out to get mature player rather than just putting a number minimum. If that assumption was wrong, sorry to have wasted your time.

Your english skills, spoken and written? Fair enough, above the avarage Dutch players I know.

Are you able to use a microphone during raids? Yes.

Describe your personality? I could write stuff like gentle, kind, warm, loving and such here but to be honest, I'd rather not. Razz

Any additional information you want to share with us? Wasn't quite sure how to fill in the application form at some points as I intend to reroll rather than continue on an old character. If I messed up anywhere, feel free to contact me about it.

Have you read the guild rules? Yes.

Neran1

Back to top Go down

Re: Reroller Application to Paradigma

Post  Angelique on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 am

Dutch, warm and gentle.. you will make a perfect match for Sudo!

Contact me ingame for further discussion please.
Angelique
Admin

View user profile http://paradigma.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neran on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm

Sure thing, will contact you on my druid Noƫlle.

Neran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down